Old 02-25-2021, 12:12 PM   #22
The Kid 24
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBoller1331
He would probably know better than I would. I just feel like the special circumstances of last year would mean most of the opt-out guys would still be in the game (those who have they beta may or may not be able to confirm this...in the appropriate thread on theshow.com forums. ).

I also think that having "full minors" in the game last year probably made it easier to get facescans for more minor leaguers during spring training last year (obviously covid through a wrench into that tho). In previous years they would maybe get some of the AAA who were almost locks to debut that year so they could be added to the game the next year. With the announcement officially coming last year maybe they were able to convince more guys to get scans.

But again...I dont have any inside sources. Just guessing.

Also doesn't look like we're getting a video today unless I missed it

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Operation Sports mobile app
Guess we'll see but I just have a bad feeling on the rosters this year, hope I'm wrong... But I can confirm guys who opted out, are in the beta.

Yea no video again today... Not sure why they told us every Tuesday and Thursday we would get videos.