View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 07:42 PM   #55
dvdsaba
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 21 Franchise Mode Update (3 of 3) Arrives on March 4 - Full Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
If there was a single entity that EA Sports could negotiate with for NFL coordinators, I'm sure they would be willing to put real coordinators in. You always run into issues when you have to negotiate with individual players/coaches/schools.

A overhauled player editor is sorely needed. I never understood why they didn't implement Gameface into Madden. It was in NCAA 14. Not sure how UFC is, but Gameface was great in NBA Live 18.
100%. If i see the demos of M22 and they still have the bad create a player editor and generic face options it will be telling of how much effort they really put in. They have used those face options for the last 5+ years and the customization features are the worst of any eSports game. They could even just add the player creation suite from The Yard into custom draft classes/coordinators and the community could create realistic options. If it's the same face options again hard pass for me on M22 like M21. Gets dumb drafting cloned players of each other and little depth in customization.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 628DD5BD-3D3A-4F28-84B1-F23C61EE2887.jpeg (102.3 KB, 219 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove