View Single Post
Old 03-15-2021, 03:13 PM   #6
illwill10
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: 2K can we get a name already?

I'm in the "it'll happen when it happens" boat. I don't have "high" expectations. If you're expecting a "APF" type of sim workaround, then you're setting yourself up for a big disappointment. But, I do understand the hope that it is more than a Playgrounds/Battlegrounds experience. I can see the game title giving up the details of what the game will be.

It's easy to think Draft could be a possibility for information. But, Madden usually always releases information around Draft. Hell Madden 20, pretty much all the info was released outside of Abilities. I do think it'll be different for Madden this year because of pandemic. Even last year, they were able to get rookie scans done before the shutdown. This year without combine, don't think they would have the ease of access to upcoming rookies. I don't think they want to compete directly. But I do expect them to start releasing info 2-3 months prior to release. I can expect them to release their game 3-4 weeks prior to Madden. Madden would wash 2k head to head. So, if Madden releases late August, I would expect a late July early August window.