View Single Post
Old 03-18-2021, 12:17 AM   #21
Busforever
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Current Gen CPU/CPU

Hi, I'm currently using your sliders (as a base, I try some modifications in order to have less sacks... VERY hard task, especially if you don't have a mobile and very good QB I guess). I wanted to know if you notice too that the CPU nearly doesn't run? On my last game, I had Steelers-Broncos (year 2), and the play call was 51 pass / 7 runs for Pitt, 51 passes / 16 runs for Denver. I counted the (sight) 10 cumulated sacks as passes.

It's not an aberration: it looks like nearly every game is like that. Teams don't even try to install the running game or abandon it after two bad runs. Then it's always a pass, even on third and one. You have a run from time to time with zero dedication.

I don't understand why, especially when the roster is not built for a heavy passing game. For example, in my last Broncos-Steelers, Steelers had Big Ben with a 72 rating, TE Eric Ebron injured and the best WR was at 82. The Broncos had Drew Lock as a starting QB (74 rating). But they had Melvin Gordon at RB. How they don't ever try to establish the running game?

So I wanted to know if that's an issue in Madden 21 for CPU vs CPU games. Maybe it's not, maybe it's just because I follow the Steelers, and that's a particular thing linked to their offense (average O Line so CPU is not confident in running) and their defense (opponent fear their front seven).
Advertisements - Register to remove