View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 05:34 PM   #27
Blzer
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Franchise Players: A Question I have always been curious about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotesMaGotes
I play to have fun with baseball. Sometimes that is a realistic game that is a little stressful but rewarding. Sometimes that is a game where Nick Castellanos goes yard 5 times and has a 6-6 game with 11 RBI. The end results don't matter as much as "Did I have fun while I played the game?"
Once you strike the balance, you can take those prized possessions with you. I won't question that unless it starts happening every game or something.

But ever since sliders became a thing, I began having fun in authenticity. Back in the day, you wouldn't want to know how I liked to play sports games, but basically even if I beat my opponent 100-0, I wouldn't care (and yes, I'm talking about baseball video games haha).

I've scored so many runs on games in MLB 99, that I lost. That's right, my run total turned negative! I think it was after scoring 128 runs or something like that. It has to do with computational storage (and powers of 2).
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60