Old 04-18-2021, 01:44 PM   #22
BearsNVA
Rookie

BearsNVA's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Stadium Creator Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endorphinrush3000
I find the stands and snapping annoying and tedious. Especially not being able to put them around corners snug to the wall

Sent from my LM-G900 using Operation Sports mobile app
I think they built it backwards. They should have had seat placement, then sidewall adjustments.

Meaning: I place my field level seats, then I place walls and move them into the shape I want. As the wall cuts into a section of seats, it erases them from the section.

The way they have it, you are are forced into plan shape seating sections, and in the outfield then can't fit around the walls

I suppose another way to do it, would be not having the red line pop up if something is on the field. If its on the field it gets erased. That way the walkways and stairs still lineup.

They also need a "my stadium" area. Unless I'm missing something, when you save a stadium, it overrides the base you started with. I only use the blank one, but there doesn't seem to be an option to save it by itself. I found a duplicate option, but the saving, etc seems wonky.

All in all I think for a first year new thing, they did a great job. It's the type of thing I spend hours on, then start over because it's not perfect lol.

Last edited by BearsNVA; 04-18-2021 at 01:50 PM.