View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 11:13 AM   #10
Hubie
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Trying to play coach mode but QB wont move in the pocket? Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by benton32
Dude im doing cpu vs cpu but with my custom PB and my QB wont stop taking off half the time.... i know thats different then coach mode, ya they dont take off in coach mode, cause the game is made for user play pretty much

but ya i even have my QB set at balanced, and like half the time they do a pass play he drops back looks down field for about 2 seconds and runs... and sometimes gets caught and sacked.. im like just throw the balllllll

granted he is a quick player 90 speed but sometimes i want him to throw..

last game he ran 10 times for 107 yards which ok at times is cool. but its alil to much,

my advice...... u dont get to pick the play but if u ever wanna take a chance on a pass play that he may take off.. id just do slow sim (watch)

by the way anyway of getting the qbs to not take off so much, do i need to change his trait to trigger happy
I'm assuming he is set to scrambler as archetype. I went in and changed all my qb's to improvisor. That slows down some on the scrambling qb's and the pocket qb's helps move around the pocket instead of a statue but the pocket passers does run some as well but even Brady Brees etc run every once in a while.