View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 12:09 PM   #1
JulianjFS
Rookie

OVR: 0
Is EA sports starting to get bothered by MS and sony?

There's been absoulute no news of Madden 22. The quarantine is coming to an end. How is the Madden 22 dev cycle. I think we should all give EA studios a break this year and last year. They haven't had the proper working conditions to create greatness the last game that had a good working dev cycle was Madden 19 and we all know how good that game was in the beginning of it's launch.

I'm just saying. Madden 22 is a next gen title and SONY and MS have totally dropped the ball on the new consoles. This year Madden 22 is not gonna be a good launch SONY and MS are starting to cut into EA's pocket books the EA corporate might start crying.

No one can find a console and if you do it's plain blind luck or you worked your *** off to find one or paid 1k for one. no one can walk into a store like best buy or walmart and buy one.

at the end of this year sony is gonna release next gen titles. Sony and MS need to take the heat for this botched launch window.

I had the money to buy one and couldn't find one because the week I had the cash it was out of stock that week entirely that's sony and MS money down the drain. I'm sure a lot of people had money to buy one. SONY and MS is missing out on that money and EA sports is also.

I have a ps4. and I'm gonna miss out on this next gen Madden 22 because Sony ms can't get their **** straight.

I don't know I just see EA corporate starting to bark at sony and MS for not supplying consoles I have no sympathy for sony and Ms they decided to launch during a pandemic it was stupidity and laziness. to fill scalpers pockets.

I probably buy madden 22 on ps4 but it doesn't seem i'm getting Madden 22 on Ps5. for shame.

I also wanted to ask when Is Madden 22 info coming two months before launch at EA play? wtf.
Advertisements - Register to remove