View Single Post
Old 05-13-2021, 01:28 AM   #7
pantherfan076
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Sliders for franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad211
This is the only place I can go to get good gameplay advice and has never let me down or given bad advice so here it is🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻

There are too many home runs on lower hitting difficulties and I’m really not that great of a hitter anyways, I’ve moved up to hitting at all star but can not hit well enough to make games fun or competitive, so playing with hitting at veteran but there are just too many home runs per game on average I hit 4 a game and the computer hits about 3 a game and that’s just too many to be fun or realistic for me. Want to start a franchise but I need to know witch sliders are best to just tone down the homers and maybe just get more solid hits and less pop ups. There are way too many pop ups when hitting also. Any advice on those things would be great so I can get going on a real franchise thanks to all you guys here for your advice🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻
I'd ask to give mine a try. as REAL as IT gets! I had to make minor adjustments from last yr with the DOA feel off the bat but I'm loving where mine are now. I hit on All Star and dynamic my way to All Star + for the CPU. Once its there I turn off the dynamic slider to 0.