View Single Post
Old 07-11-2021, 03:25 PM   #2
canes21
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: What new ratings would you like to see this Madden generation?

I'd love to see a total revamp of the ratings, but that's a dream that will likely never become a reality.

I do like the ideas of the snap rating and blitz pickup ratings that you mentioned.

I know this may make the ratings on the QBs even more complex, but I wish the SAC, MAD, and DAC ratings were also rated based off of left, right, and middle thirds of the fields. Some QBs can make all of the throws they need to on their arm side of the field, but they are much worse throwing to the left side of the field.

I'd love to see this reflected in the game and have the game planning features also see gameplans that revolve around it. It would be nice to see the CPU recognize when their QB or your QB has a side they are stronger/weaker on and call plays to take advantage of that either way.

I'd like to see a rating purely for long snapping, not just a snap rating in general. Make long snappers a real position finally and make there be consequences to not having a long snapper making the long snaps.

― Plato