Old 07-12-2021, 12:11 PM   #6
gausec
MVP

gausec's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Next Gen Stats: Is it capable of taking Madden to the Next Level

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
Go read the gridiron notes if you get a chance, it covers this. Yes, their tendency will be based on next gen stats and will even change through live player updates through the real nfl season in play now and other modes that are live roster based. Franchise mode will update based on how their playing in your seasons.

Not sure if you played the beta but I’ve posted examples earlier in other threads of this actually working through what they call Star Driven AI. Not only do players behave as you would expect, teams do. Ravens will be run heavy finally where a team like the Bills will be more pass heavy. It’s much improved.
I am definitely interested how this will work for Franchsie mode. When I read the note, I can see this working really well for play now, and versus real opponents. But when we are year 2 or 3 will of Franchise and have fictional rookies will they have unique tendencies or feel similar. While they will change on how they're playing from a sim perspective will that work? In past madden's QB's like Lamar barely had any rushing attempts. Obviously, you can't answer that, and they state it will be unique but saying and doing are two different things.

Everyone went pro from the 2012 Kentucky team even the ball boy!