View Single Post
Old 08-09-2021, 09:43 PM   #14
Moose24x
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 22 Closed Technical Test Registration Open Now - Testing Begins Later This Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HipNotiiC_x
All the NHL team had to do to make their player movement feel realistic was adjust the sliders they already give us in the game and they just refused to do it. RPM looks amazing when you turn acceleration down to 0, I'm not kidding. It's an amazing movement engine that feels real and offers a very realistic sense of acceleration and agility that pro hockey players have, but their current tuners made the game move like NHL 09 again where players are floating because the skating animations can't keep up with the ridiculous pivots and directional changes.

I love the skating and checking in this game, it literally just needs proper tuning. There's nothing console-wise or ignite engine-wise holding RPM back from looking and feeling incredible. I am the first to admit it and I was the biggest TPS critic around who also didn't want NHL 09 skating either.

I’m curious to try the game with acceleration at zero. Based on your post, I’m assuming it’s not the only slider you alter. Care to share your sliders? I’d like to give them a go.