View Single Post
Old 08-23-2021, 05:47 PM   #49
opd897
MVP

opd897's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: For those enjoying the game

I played the early access after imputing and trying a couple of the well known slider sets. I just couldn't have fun with the game, seems like there was always some glaring issue with some of what I believed to be unreasonable outcomes of plays with some questionable animations.

Decided I wouldn't get the game after playing around 8 hours of the early access and deleted it from my Xbox Series X.

But like many here I suppose, broke down and bought the game because of being so starved for an NFL game.

Loaded it up last night and decided, after reading about the enjoyment some seemed to be getting from the Pro difficulty level, to go with Pro settings that heavily favor the CPU. I must say that I fell in love with this game. Don't get me wrong here, I didn't fall in love with it because I started winning, I've lost 3 of the 4 games I've played. I just don't feel cheated now when I lose and I don't see the computer warping like I did in All PRO. Animations seem to be better and play, IMO, feels fair.

I think I still have some work to do with the sliders but for me Pro difficulty is the way to go so if you're having issues with All PRO or All Madden give Pro a shot, certainly with slider that favor the computer.

Not to take anything away from the slider gurus, I know they put in a lot of time and effort, but I certainly wish more of them would give Pro difficulty a shot just to see what they could come up with.