View Single Post
Old 08-24-2021, 03:53 AM   #56
kingsofthevalley
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: For those enjoying the game

What keeps me going? Please see my review in the impressions thread for the details, but overall, the game is simply one of the best (if not thee best) football games ever created.

What I've found throughout life, is that a huge demographic of people seem to be "gas lighters" and "chicken littles". Its my own inside joke, when I wake up in the morning for work, I always tell myself to put the armor on for the Gs and the Cs because I know the day is about to be a wild and crazy ride with people who are clearly operating outside of the left and right lateral limits of logic, but will turn around and make YOU question sound logic, and people who make it seem like the sky is falling over trivial things lol.

There's honestly no disrespect intended, but that is how I see the vocal minority on online when it comes to Madden. I drown them out because most of them clearly aren't operating from logic imo, but emotion. I don't hear them (kind of like the grown ups in the classic Charlie Brown cartoons lol).

There's absolutely NO WAY possible you can point out the flaws of this game without recognizing the greatness of the game. Anyone that isn't offering balanced "objective" feedback, I immediately move on and they go into a "can't be trusted category", but I love you all lol!