Old 09-22-2021, 02:38 PM   #10
Mattanite
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Mattanite's M22 Franchise Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by utorde
Good write up, lot of good info. I have a couple questions if you don't mind.

1) Not sure if I want to do it and save it, but last night I tried the trick of firing all coaches, hiring, others, etc. last night just to check it out real quick (without saving of course). I could only do that with my coordinators, there is no option to even fire the coach. I am at the very beginning of franchise, have not done anything but start it, setup all the sliders & options the way I want them, and save it. Other than that I have just been goofing around with stuff without saving any further just to get accustomed to everything. So with that said, why can I not fire the coach? And yes, I had coach firing turned On in the league settings. (Also, Raiders if that has anything to do with it.)

2) The setting for how quickly staff points are earned...Does that only affect YOUR coach/coordinators, or does that go for every coach/coordinator in the franchise?
1. You can only fire your head coach if you are in Owner Mode. You can fire your OC and DC in Coach Mode and Owner Mode. Coach Firing on is related to does the CPU fire their HC or not (and do you want to include your Coach there). I saw OC and DC get fired with Coach Firing turned off it that helps.

2. It should affect all staff in the league. You have four goal slots in weekly strategy each week, each slot can earn up to ~5 staff points depending on how hard the goal is. So typically all teams will earn around 10pts per week and the multiplier on staff point cost should be global. Will confirm for you.