View Single Post
Old 09-30-2021, 10:14 PM   #1
tarek
Pro

OVR: 8
This forum makes it confusing on whether NBA 2K22 is good for an average joe gamer.

I'm a bit of an average joe gamer. Love sports gaming and try to give them all some love, but I also love other non-sports games too. I also am middle aged with a family so gone are the days where I can spend days upon days mastering the annual sports game offering.

I look at reviews and they say the game is amazing. I look at this forum and there is so much information and alot of posts on specific bugs, errors, issues, etc.

I'm confused. And I don't know if others feel the same way.

I just want to play the game as a single player gamer, MyNBA, a bit of MyCareer, stuff like that. I don't want to min/max my build, or have the time to delve into all these other factors. I just want a good, fun, in depth basketball game and I'm happy to accept some faults here and there to someone like me who may or may not notice them, and if I do i'll shrug it off unless it's completely game breaking.

I hope the game is good. I'm awaiting delivery on my next-gen version of it. But I do admit the forum does confuse me tremendously on the state of the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove