Slooty2k
Rookie

Slooty2k's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K22 MyNBA Trade Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJaguar
Thanks for the post!

As far as the trade, I feel it's possible (not so sure about how probable). If something, I feel that SAS should be getting something else, maybe a 2nd round pick.

Biggest problem for me (other than Simmons being really picky about his destination) is how crowded SAC's backcourt is going to be. Maybe this trade is followed by a Haliburton or Hield (I meant Mitchell) trade? (Now I'm thinking about White in PHI, and Mitchell on SAS, but that complicates the scenario).
I definitely think in any Philly Simmons to Kings trade that Davion Mitchell will have to be in there. I don't necessarily see San Antonio being involved in here as I dont see them trading away Thaddeus Young for basically just Bagley whos been one of the worst defenders in the league thus far. But I think the Kings trade looks good and is the most feasible and I dont think SACs backcourt will be crowded since Ben Simmons can be put in a pseudo Giannis/Draymond PF role and work as a screener off Fox and making plays as a short roller.
Advertisements - Register to remove