View Single Post
Old 11-22-2021, 04:39 PM   #10
Mackrel829
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Lineup jumbles when changing tactics

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalMindz
And my point is no, I do not think this is how it's supposed to be working. Unless I'm missing something, it makes no sense whereas we didn't have this problem until, I forget, last year maybe.

And while I hear what you're saying about potentially having different formations on each team sheet, which I have for several of my setups, all CPU teams only have one formation so it's a bit odd to then assume the system is built for multiple formations. If anything, the system has gotten worse for setups with multiple formations.

For someone who is constantly tweaking setups and tactics, it's not so simple as just putting players in the right spot at the beginning of the save and you're good to go. Maybe I'm missing something here but it's a massive source of frustration for me and seems a common complaint...
It absolutely is working as intended, and it isn't a bug. I got frustrated with this at first too but it makes sense that changes only apply to one setting.

If you swap your wingers on Neutral only, they won't switch for all other settings. So if you switch in game, the wingers will swap sides.

It's just from changing your line up on the Neutral team but not applying the same changes to all settings.