Old 11-25-2021, 09:35 AM   #16
ImmortalMindz
Rookie

ImmortalMindz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Lineup jumbles when changing tactics

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayhawkerStL
Then do not change formations from what you start with. That's the default.

And when I am considering changes, I go into the tab for the setting I plan to use, and verify I have the players for the formation I want to use. When I change my attacking and defensive formations, I try to make the compatible with my default.

For my franchise, I know I have a CDM and a CAM on my bench. So I choose formations that use them, because when I sub in game, I know who I will be looking for most of the time.

If I get creative, yes, I check all my positions.
With all due respect, you completely ignored my question. I'm not asking for solutions - I understand this can be mitigated.

But this system was developed with FUT in mind, where no one plays the same formation on all setups and that's not expected, loads of people have complained about this issue, I think everyone agrees it's too tedious right now - especially when playing shorter online matches - and I see no reason to think this isn't anything but another of the multitude of examples of a feature not working correctly in this game right now.

If this is really an okay system to you, then we'll just have to agree to disagree bc IMO the current team sheet system is a mess and isn't anywhere near what it needs to be considering how important formations/tactics/instructions have become. To each's own though, cheers.