View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 03:33 PM   #59
jimbo3772
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA2K22 Roster Project: 1984-85 Season (PS5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJWizards
im working on an early 80s 76ers team, and i was wondering if you have any workaround for Clemon Johnson and George Johnson. I just actually used them in both exhibition and practice mode with no glitch apparently...so they are fixed maybe?

I think you'll be okay. The only problem I ran into is when I tried to change the contracts. That's when they started bugging out and going invisible. I'm setting contracts for everyone since I'm doing the entire league. If you're just doing various classic teams though and don't need to bother with contracts, they should be okay. I've had that team done for awhile though so I was planning on trying again with the ones from the draft class and see if that bug is gone now. I'll try it again today as I'm going in to work on rosters in a little bit.

EDIT: I just tested it again and seems to be working okay. I imported the appearance for the draft class Clem Johnson into the one in my roster. Then, I tested out the roster in freestyle, scrimmage, PlayNow and then back in freestyle again and then went back into the roster file and it didn't glitch on me. Did the same thing with my back-up roster file. I did not attempt to edit the contract though. It was already set in the CAP that I had in the roster and I just imported the DNA appearance. So I don't know if the contract editing will still break things but no need for me to edit the contract at this point.

Last edited by jimbo3772; 01-08-2022 at 04:38 PM.