View Single Post
Old 03-20-2022, 03:31 PM   #34
Red_Ted_is_back
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 22 Developer Reveals Vision For Franchise Mode (Emmdotfrisk)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfirex007
I seen this interview. And all I could do is laugh. SDS hasn't touched Franchise in years. They had all this time to do something, but didn't. MTO is 100% just a way to get people into DD. If it weren't.. they would allow us full control. But they won't do that, cause they don't want people just building a super team and winning the awards with easy. And now RTTS has been ruined over this garbage online DD crap.

They've been using this ground level, back to basics excuse for years. They said the same **** with MLB the Show 17 or whatever it was when RTTS went to this narrative storyline. Since then they done nothing but take the mode backwards.

Since everything is "ground level" we should only be paying ground level prices right? $20 sounds about it. If baseball weren't my favorite sport, I wouldn't even consider this game. But sadly I'm stupid and pay for a game that gets worse every year just cause I love baseball.

I don’t understand how MTO is a way to get people into DD. Could you explain? I would have thought that the MTO incentives/rewards were a way to get DD people into MTO.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports