View Single Post
Old 04-03-2022, 06:29 PM   #4
ViatorLion10
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Franchise Fidelity to Reality Roster Project (Official Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cneil51
Really appreciate the effort and time you guys put into making these rosters and essentially making franchise even playable cause as it has been stated many times SDS stock rosters are trash.

I do have a couple questions in regards to your collab efforts with SGR. Correct me if I'm wrong but SGR is creating the base roster and you will be altering it from there ? If so, will you be changing things such as player attributes like contact/power, positions, potential grades ??

I want to start a Blue Jays franchise and while their roster is pretty good off the hop I feel like certain players are grossly underrated.. example being Cavan Biggio. I think his overall should be in the low 80s or at worst high 70s not 73.

I look forward to your response and what you fellas will be bringing to the table. Keep up the awesome work !!!

SGR is putting together the base roster. Basically making sure all the correct players are on the correct teams and adding in a decent amount of missing players. Definitely a pretty large job in and of itself.

As per your other question, I will be editing everything. If you want more detail on every little thing, I believe all your questions will be answered in the original thread post. My plan as of now is for SGR to finish setting up the base roster while I work on finalize rating and potentials for prospects. Once SGR is finished with making the base, he'll start the editing process until I can finish all the prospects, at which point I will take over and finish all the necessary edits.

As far as Cavan Biggio, I have him as a 77OVR w/ 80 potential