Old 05-09-2022, 10:43 AM   #7
forme95
MVP

forme95's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Franchise CPU Roster Bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhlliesPhan6
Something weird is definitely happening to rosters on ST but I can't out my finger on it. I took Ridins Rosters and set all the 26 man rosters to the current day and went to Sim and obviously I got some lineups that needed adjusted. I hit "Fix All" and then I started getting messages for the teams that fixed their lineups all of a sudden had 50 players on their 40 man roster. I did find that I Auto Fix instead of Auto Fix All it worked fine though.
So its just in spring training then maybe? Well that will suck. Not unplayable, but, I like going through spring. It helps find those storylines. Guys that wont make the roster if you start regular season, but may have played well in spring that you want to give a shot to.

Its weird thing thats for sure. Im a start fresh guy. No one is injured. Which is another reason I like spring. Get a few injured players to start the season as well. Again, storyline. Im using the 4/29 sds roster

MLB 23 FOREVER

Madden fun, but, will not buy another till its next gen only and they get rid of the extras (SS/XF, HFA, media, scenarios, game plan) or turn them down considerably.

Just have fun and play :)