countryboy
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Title Update 1.09 Overnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
https://theshow.com/news/game22-update-9/

Minor update, no gameplay changes. Curious as to what "Various play-by-play commentary adjustments" entails.
First and foremost, glad there are no gameplay changes

Second, I like the addition of minor league players wearing 42 on Jackie Robinson Day.

And finally, my guess is the "various play-by-play commentary adjustments" will primarily be cleaning up some spots where Boog provides incorrect information such as calling a strike, "strike one" when its the 2nd strike, mis-identifying the score of the game, the effect of a run scored (game tied when its not) etc...

I am hopeful that it also pertains to opening up some new commentary that they may have been working on.

One thing I was hoping was that this update would include presentation updates so that information once in the game would return (weather, starting pitcher final line, upcoming schedule etc...). I've mentioned to them how there are times that it seems as though a stat banner is supposed to show, but it never triggers.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals