Old 08-13-2022, 10:55 AM   #38
TheBleedingRed21
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Franchise+ - Madden 23 Franchise Desktop App

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
So I LOVE the thought of this especially as someone who creates franchise content with the game. I have a curious question for you though.

I understand it's not compatible with offline franchises which is fine I get that. However could I use it in conjunction with an offline franchise? My main reason for asking is because I don't like being at the mercy of the servers when I want to record stuff. So if I have a cloud franchise for the storylines and a offline proper one would that be something I could take advantage of?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
So the reason I decided to go this route.. it can pull events based off your franchise data…

Like I want to have a disgruntled player but randomly it might not make sense. With the rosters and stats, it could easily make sense.

With that said, once I get it built out, I’ll see if there’s any way to have a generator outside of the franchise for offline users, but will probably not be supported initially.

It’s a shame we cannot just get offline franchise files for console like we do on PC. Would make it infinitely better for sure.