View Single Post
Old 08-25-2022, 06:50 PM   #24
Grentthealien
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: 1986-87 Season Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator21
Thanks. Glad your enjoying it. Ya I’m praying for helmetless create a player option. That with custom league options would be amazing. I would then replicate this roster onto NHL 23. Porting rosters over from year to year would be so easy though. Damn EA.
Awesome to hear that, I actually immediately thought of your roster when I heard that we can now control the amount of teams in the league. Perhaps we could collaborate when the game comes out and I could help you recreate it on 23 faster? Maybe share a file between us and take turns doing a number of teams? I like to have my own ratings though so maybe after we’re finished i could release an alternate version with my own ratings if that’s ok?

I also like that you utilized the Alumni players in your roster,, I have gone through all of the Alumni players and some of the face scans are spot on and even the ones without a scan are close enough that I don’t think it’s worth creating those players from scratch.

I don’t know just brainstorming lol I’m actually pumped for the franchise options this year and helmetless players would be the cherry on top so fingers crossed!
I am very much Thinking of being more involved in the community this year on PS5 and helping roster sharing grow. I’m just cautious getting involved though as I’ve seen some petty drama on some of the communities for other sports games in terms of people “stealing” from others and whatnot, I’m a non-confrontational person so I don’t want any of that lol I Will try to give as much credit to any resources I draw from as possible and pump out as many rosters as I can or at least that’s my plan lol

Last edited by Grentthealien; 08-25-2022 at 06:56 PM.