View Single Post
Old 09-10-2022, 03:42 AM   #431
lareka
MVP

lareka's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K23 Impressions Thread (XBOX SERIES S/X & PS5)

First of all thank goodness that we have a new nba 2k game that looks like the developers really spent quite a lot of time to bring some new features that pleases the 2k fan base. I was so hopeful of this game after the My Era news and other gameplay leaks.

And I really like this game a lot. A lot.

I play the game on new gen- xbox series x, the game looks incredible. Definitely a step up from 2022, the game is quite a show with it's visuals. The way the jerseys look, the hairs tingle, the rims shake I love every single detail they put on the graphical part of the game which is really important. For me, gameplay , the realism is the most important thing in a nba 2k game but i expected more from 2K on new-gen consoles after last year and they certainly delivered on that part for me. Well done. I see some frame rate drops occasionally especially going from one side of the floor to the other but i'm sure it'll be fixed quickly via an update, so no problem.

The game feels more realistic, movement animations look smoother and more realistic, of course there are lots of games to play / test, adjust sliders but my first impressions are excellent. I even loved the menu, UI. The game feels Nba 2K of ps3 gen, it has similar vibe for me. The 2K that i loved, adored and played endlessly. I feel the same for this one...
Advertisements - Register to remove