Old 09-23-2022, 07:41 PM   #46
Effectively_wild
Rookie

Effectively_wild's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 2K alive and kicking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mori_lucrum_
i have ordered NHL 2k10 (and smackdown vs raw 07) for my PS2, and am so happy to see this sort of thing around. i ended up choosing 2k10 because it seems like one of the few non-manager sports games that has a limitless franchise mode. the EA games have pretty short year limits (i've heard '22 can't make it past 2035!) and eastside hockey manager doesn't quite scratch the itch for me, even with the workshop stuff.

anyway, if anyone has any tips for rosters or updates or sliders to use for PS2 (not an emulator) NHL 2K10, i'd love to hit the ground running on a 100-year Blue Jackets odyssey. i've noticed that many of the roster updates are PS3 based, if anyone knows how/if those will work on PS2 feel free to let me know. Cheers!
Happy to send you my sliders bud...mines for PS3 though, so don't know how it differs.

With regard to the teams, personally part of the reason I love these games is that I get to play with my favourite players. Each to their own of course but on current games I can't light someone up with John Scott. I can't fight with Boogie or take over a game with Big Buff or Bertuzzi. I just love the old rosters man