View Single Post
Old 09-30-2022, 12:41 PM   #15
ksuttonjr76
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Mike Wang : Survey on the shooting system (Twitter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
To be clear though, Putting Curry’s base on Deandre Jordan is not making him shoot 40%+

Sure, There are cases where some players with easier timed jump shots can have more success This has always been a thing), but I feel like we are still talking theory over execution.

As someone who literally takes random teams into PNO after getting a general idea of releases in 2KU, I appreciate that the game rewards learning the mechanics. There are so many different ways to score this year if you learn the game. Beating a Giannis spammer by stepping in and hitting a ton of pull up middys is satisfying.

I had a MyTeam team match that summed this all up perfectly. I had a 92 Curry, he had the 95 version. He’s “2K22’ing” and missing a ton of badly taken shots on cold, Goes like 3-22. I’m taking good shots and finish like 6-9. He didn’t outplay me “because 95 Curry” and I love that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're right, but I can't shoot that well with Curry anyways, lol. However, I'll be willing to slap a Jimmy Butler or MJ shooting animation on DeAndre to test the theory .
Advertisements - Register to remove