View Single Post
Old 06-21-2024, 10:09 PM   #20
Ghost Of The Year
Persona Non Grata

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Dynasty Head Coach Plan/Backstory

In a sudden and unexpected development, new Army offensive coordinator Cody Worley resigns to ''spend more time with my family.'' Named in his stead, Army lands a fish from the NFL ranks, current Indianapolis Colts OC and former Tennessee Vol QB Jim Bob Cooter. Says Cooter, ''I have no desire to spend more time with my family and I want to start a long and fruitful college career right here at West Point.'' This biased reporter has long been a fan of Coach Cooter and would love to see him have enough succes to eventually work his way up to head coach at Syracuse University and lead the Orange to their first national championship since 1959. But for now, we will be content to see how he fares as OC for the Black Knight Cadets. Says Coach Cooter, ''We will still run the gun option but we want to bring a little more ‘gun’ to that option than Michie Stadium is accustomed to seeing. We fully expect improvement over last years 6-6 campaign, and will settle for nothing less than immediately competing for an American Athletic Conference championship. We feel we can be the best Group of Five team and secure a playoff birth in the very first year of playoff expansion to twelve teams.''
In an unrelated development, Army head coach Jeff Monken has banned Coach Cooter from further talking to the media to assuage fears ''Cooter may be writing checks our butt cannot cash.''
#44Syracuse