King_B_Mack
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: 2024 NBA Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
Exactly.

I just want him to acknowledge the pull he has, that’s all. It’s like he wants us to know he has major pull/influence in this league but doesn’t want folks to believe he had anything to do with anything, which is what folks are tired of. He’s been at this going on 20 years and still thinks we’re oblivious and so do his fans.

Look at the Eli Manning situation. That was over 20 years ago and there are folks still talking about how that was messed up to this day lol.

We can go even more recent. Deion & Shedeur Sanders. Dude hasn’t even finished his college career yet, he’s a significantly better player than Bronny and people been making a big deal about his name.

It’s just hilarious to me that as usual when it comes to LeKing unless you’re praising him and whatever he’s got going on then it’s time to start clutching pearls about how he’s being treated. Austin Rivers has been getting **** on and clowned for a decade for nepotism and he isn’t even remotely close to a star, so why exactly would a situation for a star of Bron’s caliber not be talked about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk