View Single Post
Old 09-04-2024, 01:20 AM   #28
bDoddleS
Rookie

bDoddleS's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Ratings Matter Slider Project

I've tried the OG set you posted and I really like them. I do have Revamped Passing on with a pass lead, so I have USER QB Acc at 40. My reasoning is I feel I found a good way to test my user skill with still having ratings matter depending on what QB I'm using.

But everything else I really like, I love the lower tackling, I'm seeing so many new animations around tacking and break tackles I haven't seen in this or any recent football game. Love it.

So far 36 CPU QB acc is playing well with the lowered WR catching. Seeing more off passes, seeing more drops by both the User and CPU. Note that with the fatigue at 90 I had my 4th string WR on my 1* Charlotte squad and he dropped an easy pass, I look at his catching was at 76, so having a drop like that is realistic and so far haven't been to many of them.

Also loving being back on AA, game doesn't feel easier but also haven't seen any EA "cheating" stuff that I started to see on Heisman when I started my 1* Dynasty.

Oddly enough the tweaks I was thinking of making you were already thinking that, so I did change to your "test" set and will give feedback.