Old 09-04-2024, 02:51 AM   #30
bDoddleS
Rookie

bDoddleS's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Ratings Matter Slider Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by bDoddleS
First game with the updated sliders with Charlotte against Mizzu. At halftime there are 11 drops combined in the 1st half 6 by Charlotte and 5 by Mizzu.

I know it's really small sample but I'm not happy seeing so many.
What a game I just had. I was down with Charlotte 34-9 at start of the 4th and I put up 29 in the 4th to win it as they MISS a game winning 53 yarder at the end of the game.

I was okay with losing if I lost because Charlotte losing to a SEC team at their place is good for immersion.

Oddly enough I didn't have a drop in the 2nd half, while Mizzu ended up with 8 total so they had 3 drops in the 2nd half. So drops ended up 14 drops between both teams.

However the QB stats looked fine even with those drops.

Sam Horn for Mizzu was 28-44 - 63% - 394 - 2 TD - 1 INT
Max Brown for Charlotte was 27-45 - 60% - 360 - 3 TD - 1 INT

Everything else felt great, love the tackle slider. Still don't LOVE all the holding calls but I'm used to that with most slider sets here. I really wanna try like 53 or 54 and see if the line play is still solid while cutting down some insta holds on some RPO's.

I wonder if fatigue could be causing some extra drops due to being tired more? Overall I'm really liking fatigue where it is for rotations.