View Single Post
Old 09-27-2024, 12:05 PM   #5
kingsofthevalley
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Everything You Need to Know About Undisputed Gameplay and Features

Quote:
Originally Posted by allBthere
I'm on xsx and with over 400 bouts online in early access I'll probably have an easier time early on than most - but also planning to do career and fights vs AI As well as I'm not a 'hardcore' online gamer usually. This one can be thrilling when you fight guys who aren't cheesing or exploiting.
Absolutely, same here. Haven't deep dived into online competitive since Fight Night champion. I say deep dived because I HAVE been online with undisputed early access here and there but nothing dedicated like back with FNC. This is about to be different, as I see myself totally immersed in online competition, I can feel it! Early access gave me just enough of the overall feel of the game to know that I'll enjoy the fully updated release competitively. The physics of the footwork will make for some great fights with people who approach the game with a simulation perspective.

I'm a heavy career mode guy as well, so I hope the A.I. is varied like they've said it will be. It appears that it is (somewhat) from playing the early access version and I'm under the impression that it should be refined by now. Haven't seen a career mode this deep since Hajime no Ippo, and I've had a great time with it in early access. It has the depth, i.e. infinitely generated A.I. opponents, management, venues (definitely could use more), and multiple belts, but is missing the "icing on the cake", like fully fleshed out ring walks, belt presentation, and a few more things, but the "meat" is certainly there.

Time feels like its sitting still right now, I'm ready to go. Just pre ordered on series x a few minutes ago.
Advertisements - Register to remove