Rickster101
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Rickster101 Roster Updates Edit Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bascape666
Hello!
I have had only time to test one complete game using Rickster last edit roster V.2 and the "zero sliders" settings and it was 49ers (ME) at Colts (CPU).
Well with "zero sliders" I have had a too easy victory,Manning throws 7 INT during the game,my QB complete the 84% of passes,all my WR gets every ball in every position,and for my D men was really easy to sack the QB every action.
The final result was 45 to 13,so I'm not satisfied with it,but I think it's because I used the "zero sliders",in fact also when I test Daflyboys roster file in my first game using the "zero slider" I have had an incredible victory.
Now my next step is to have a complete 49ers vs. Colts game but this time using the slider for CPU all maxed and also the Rickster edit roster V.2
I'll report here my thoughs and I'll see how they works.
In my opinion the "zero sliders" are not working,or at least they don't work for me,but please note that even if you're a rookie or expert gamer is not possible to play with your QB who completes 80-90 % of passes.

I also have a Vip with all the game code and cheats available and playing in "Big Head" mode among others isn't hardcore Football either but its in the game if you have the codes to access them.

In hindsight the "Zero" sliders are nothing new and are actually the "Rookie" level with adjustments that cator and fit the gamers needs to play game thats to the liking of the user.

Apparently playing with "Zero" sliders is not your niche and you should move on to a more competive game level and not be so critical of sliders that do cator to gamers who are not as skilled as you are remember the game is rated "E" for everybody and not everyone plays as you do.

1.Do you have a VIP with accumulation of points that let you acesse game codes?

2.Have you garnished any trophys and/or game acheviments or records?

3.Have you earned all the game codes?

4.Are you familar with the game differentials used to compete for gaining these accomplishments and set up your VIP?

If not then you shouldn't discourge others who may have an interest in attaining these game acheviements by simply playing the game for the shear pleasure of having fun.

You are free to play the game in any format that fits your needs be it arcade or hardcore sim its up to you bro but "Zero" sliders aren't for everyone and apparently they don't seem to be for you thats all.

Whats too easy for you may not be for others and thats ok I've know a lot of youngsters at the age of 15 who have practically master certain aspects of this game that leave me with my jaw dropped and some ole school gamers that can out coach these kids like professional NFL coachs and run circles around the youngsters.

You're a great tester no doubt Bascape666 but not everyone is a tester on the level you are and in being a game tester you should never discredit any level of the games playing skills as being just too easy thats not a fair and bias opinion and leads one to question your motives.

Are you testing for your own needs or testing to insure the game is playable for all levels of gamers be it 9 or 99, I'm an average gamer with better then average skills and I assume you are too because if either one of us was that good we'd be employed by someone in the buisness, I'm good on a novince level and can compete with the best of em' no doubt but what I offer here is by no means anything near pro competition its for fun and enjoyment to share with my fellow members, I'm good I know that but to be great I've got to keep working at it and keep prespective in sharing thoughts and ideas as well as be open to ideas and points of view and as a tester so should you.

I am aware of the fact that what I say and post does and has had an impact on the masses who read these threads and welcome all to engage in this process so together we can make improvements and find ways to better this game which is now past its prime but yet far ahead of its competitor as it has always been IMO, but by no means am I done with this game from a enjoyment level and if I can find ways to keep it going then I will and judging from the interest in it I feel along with my fellow gamers who also are still working on projects have accomplished this goal.

You don't necessaraly have to use "Zero" sliders Bascape666 I do because its what works for me and I offered them only as a "recommendation" and the "Truth" nothing set in stone,I posted a link for you and all to access and try out also, so don't limit yourself to just one mans point of view but try them all and find what works for you,there is nothing wrong with "Zero" sliders they just don't appear to work for you thats all bro so simply try something eles its that simple and see if your view and prespective opens up.

In the meantime I'll look forward to your next post or replie in regards to your on going test of the rosters and how you're finding their gameplay,hopefully your gaming experiences will be enjoyable ones bro untill then relax and just have fun with em'!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101