View Single Post
Old 02-02-2006, 04:00 PM   #16
Rickster101
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Rickster101 Roster Updates Edit Series

This is a rant,you've been warned!!!

I've been wondering about something I've seen in another threads about the rookie classes and the upcoming draft...

Why are guys so content to just do a handful of the rookie class? Its only 380players, whats the deal with these Franchise rosters only having the well know rookies and no kids that are on the radar?

If your going to have a legit rookie draft whats the use of excluding the other 300 or so and leaving the rosters looking unfinished and incomplete, if you ask me I think some guys are just rushing things abit and not doing the real work involved in knowing about their college prospects and awareness of what the draft might produce thru reading and watching what the Sports media has to say in the form of information available.

It takes months to gather this kind of info so how could a roster with a rookie draft possibly be made now that has an actual rookie class that reflects what the NFL has inmind, not necessarly every player but more then a handful in comparrision to a 380 player pool.

Most I've seen was what pretty thin by my standards and confusing due to this export thing which wouldn't be a problem if played in the right schedual and progressed thru the games own progressions to hold up and not "Freeze" up on you.

If you're using the editor correctly things should be fine,it is a shareware tool not the game itself and can be placed in conflict with the games hardcode program something to think about and consider.

I don't get it theres nothing wrong with the editor the game generates the rookie classes you can edit and name including a 380 player pool and just waiting to be set up by you the user, its a piece of cake and doesn't need to be exported of sent anywhere its right there in front of you and can be managed but its not suppose to happen with a mere exporting of a class why should it if its already there.

Just my rant on the thing thats all, if guys can name and edit the hundreds of players in EA sports college game whats the deal with getting names in the pro game a mere 380 of em', I guess its not wanting to put in a real effort in gathering the info and doing a complete finished product and settling for whats appears to be a lack of effort...sounds like the same thing what most gamers complain about when the real companys do it...poor rosters lacking players not posted or DL'd in their online rosters thus leaving the user to edit and put them in, well heres you chance to solve that problem by doing your own editing via the games rookie editor and the use of Finns editor.

Rant over back to my regularly schedual thread.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101