View Single Post
Old 02-12-2006, 09:11 PM   #13
Rickster101
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: After a season removed I really miss the NFL 2K series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baa7
Maybe missing the joy of slipping off the wrapper and opening up a new game, and then popping it in the tray, anticipating what it'll look like and how it will play. Can't beat that.

Well that may be so (why so cold?) but doing what we've done up to this point which does include some work projects you yourself have worked on must give you some feeling of joy if you're still tweaking and working on it after all this time.

Then again that feeling might not be the chummy gitty feeling you get on that special occasion but you sure do feel something and if its not joy or whatever then maybe its somethin' you just can't say an absolute no to after all you're still showing some interest in keeping it around and talked about as a topic of conversation...hell we all still talk about it and miss it including yours truly but waiting 5 or 6 years just isn't fair and there are options to fill the void, I'd recommend a healty dose of Rickster101 or Daflyboys rosters and their options which include credits to you for your helpful thoughts and earlier projects putting together what we have.

Anyway to beat back those common feelings of sadness try some out today you might not get that feeling you've describe, what you've contributed is still greatly appreciated and I hope they'll at least ease the pain of missing a new game for 2K Football but for now we're holdin' up quite well until the VC crew or whomever it is steps up and gives us all some joy!!!

WARNING: MUST READ!!!

Feelings of joy and new found appreciation for the game have been reported and have been known to lead to gamers interest and appreciation for the game not first appreciated when originally purchased use these rosters and all their associated appliances including use of editors (Finns editors) and associated products (AR devices) with caution for appreciation of the game will overtake you. Symptons include and/or leaving you wanting more in the form of gaming interest/entusiasim and prolong hours gameplaying...you have been warned...there is no cure as of yet so use with EXTREME caution!!!

Take it easy baa7 I'm just messing with ya' but really check em' out and see what happens!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101