View Single Post
Old 02-18-2006, 06:53 PM   #60
Flipmo23
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Finally, Created a Draft Class, though need help w/a small problem....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733
Okay, I just fixed Vince and Ferguson and tested the file in-game and all 5 players are in as they should be. Check the file again and let me know if it works in-game for you. Also, try exporting the draft class again and import it into a franchise file but make sure that the franchise file starts in week 1 of the regular season and that no games have been played or simulated. In other words, a new franchise file. I think if you try importing the Draft Class into the franchise file that you posted on page 1, then all the names get messed up. Let me know if it works.
Still shows up as messed up when imported into another franchise, even a default one... Believe me, I've tried this a million times, honestly at least with 30+ franchise files, it's just a problem with the names that are in the game that the rookies use... Some names, like Young's can be fixed since they are in the game [VINCE + YOUNG], but others such as D'Brickashaw and Tamba Hali, won't always import corrrectly... it's a problem in the game itself that the current editor can't fix.