View Single Post
Old 02-23-2006, 03:41 PM   #3
xrob
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Hey Rickster and DaFlyBoys...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
To ease your confusion about which roster is which just DL the last one posted and read the threads info telling you about it, the thread is there and the majority of our members have DL them with very few problems only needing to read and check the date attached to them to insure their getting the right roster and settings file.

NFL 2K6 is my last roster update post and is easy to find by reading the threads title that is posted and dated it doesn't get any easier bro and I'm sure Daflyboys is set up in a simular manner...just stay with the 2K5 threads and you'll find them in plain view but also be sure to read the thread info that tells you what it is your attempting to DL, its all there just slow down and you'll get em' as soon as you click on the file!!!

If you need more help finding them just ask but for now they are here if you want em' just slow down and read the info in the threads I'm sure you'll have no problem if you follow this advice its that easy!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Hey Rick it is tough reading thur all those pages trying to find your setting. I downloaded ur superbowl setting with ur current roster but I don't know if that the particular "Zero Sliders" u were mentioning. let me know. However it would be easier for both u and Daflyboys to post a set of rosters along with sliders in the same file. I get confused with u guys both speaking upon Zero sliders but there nowhere to be found.

Gamertag XRob da Realist