View Single Post
Old 02-26-2006, 04:39 AM   #34
Kramer5150
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Rickster101's ESPN NFL 2K6

Dammit Rickster,lol I was all but set to move on without 2k6 and what happens?? YOUR DAMN AR FILE LOL. I checked it out,and must say I'm most impressed! The flow and feel of the game is incredible! I started my season against the Titans (as Pitt of course) and was able to contain them all day to the tune of Pitt-21,Tenn-0. I am however questioning the qb's......Mcnair had a poor outing and was just wondering if changing the pass slider,or the catch slider would help boost the qb's ratings,or could this just be the case of a smothering Pitt defense ( and a VERY aggresive Joey Porter in his face all day) lol,lol. It would be hard to tell,because this week we are going against the Texans and David Carr,(that ought to be interesting lol). I just wanted to drop a line and give mad props for this file...it is truly awesome.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert