View Single Post
Old 03-13-2006, 12:29 AM   #1
dan77733
Banned

OVR: 15
dan77733's ESPN NFL 2k5 roster file - "roster2k6"

Hey everyone, this roster update is based on my final cuts / opening kickoff 2005 roster update that I posted in January. VC's final roster update was used as the base roster.

Remaining Features -

- All players were advanced one year pro (except rookies, of course).
- Auto body type was used with my setup (0-199 = skinny, 200-269 = normal, 270 - 319 = large and 320 - 450 = extra large).
- All 32 teams have 54 players
- 220 free agents available
- All re-naming done with Finn's editor, version .272 and .280.
- Players like Rod Woodson, Tim Couch and so many others who arent in the NFL are gone. They no longer exist.
- Player ratings have been increased or decreased.
- Player ratings are based on the 2004 season.
- Depth Charts are in order of player ratings.
- Kick and Punt returners are also set.
- Jersey numbers are as of final cuts / opening kickoff.
- No large attribute edits.
- Every player's height and weight (except free agents) is based on the football book I have - ATS Consultants' 2005 Ultimate Pro Football Annual.
- I went through all 1,948 players in Finn's editor and made sure that "dreads" were accurate.
- I also went through the play by play name for all 1,948 players in Finn's editor. If the last name was available, it will be said during gameplay.
- Two players have full names - Lions WR Mike Williams and Cowboys DE Marcus Spears.
- All rookie players are rated from 60-82. Some may have been adjusted in order to get the team's offensive, defensive and overall rating where I wanted it.
- No renaming whatsoever was done in-game.
- No created player slots were used in-game.
- Some players such as 49ers Andre Carter may still be in their original position due to the defensive setup of the team. Since the 49ers use a 4-3, I left Carter as a DE.

NEW -

- Every RB and WR have had their "run style" edited to either "finesse" or "power". This makes the game somewhat more difficult because the moves that used to work for "balanced" players dont work any more or dont have the same affect and/or impact as they did before.
- Some players have had their positions changed such as OT Sean Locklear. He was an OG in my original roster.
- Some players have had their overall rating changed due to now being a starter or backup.
- 17 players have been added. The players names have been posted below.
- Global Edits have been added and my setup has been posted below.
- I have also created my own edits which I like to call "dan edits". Every player's overall rating and attribute ends in a 0, 2, 5, 7 or 8. This may seem stupid but after playing several "quick games" with the Eagles on Legend as is, the game has been more challenging to me then it ever was before.
- Some player's have had their rating increased or decreased depending on whether or not they are a starter yet werent in 2004. The perfect example is Steelers RB Willie Parker.
- Every player on every team has been "re-assigned" to their team. This eliminates overpaid and underpaid players by having the CPU randomly setup a contract for them. Every player is at or about what they should be paid in the game. Salaries are based on overall rating, position and years pro. Every player also now has a penalty attached to their salary.

A huge thanks goes out to Finn for creating such a damn good editor. You truly are a GOD.

I also welcome any and all comments and suggestions that you may have, positive and negative. Feedback is wanted.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_roster2k6.zip (255.1 KB, 283 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove