Old 03-18-2006, 02:10 PM   #39
CaptainZombie
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Rickster101's ESPN NFL 2K6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Well as mentioned in my other thread this will be the final update roster for now pending any last minute roster changes but for now this appears to be it.

These are basically the same as the "RkstrEdv5" rosters except they're renamed as to what I see them as ESPN NFL 2K6 rosters just about fully updated and edited to sim and play a very realistic game of NFL Football and the next phase for these will be the addtion of the rookie classes which will see the addtion of players coming into the 2K7 edtion if time and enthusiasim permit.

To play a "Super Bowl" game and keep it simple, just play it as any other exhibition game just choose the venue as the "Super Bowl 2006" now I'm not sure if you guys have that in your options screen but from what I can tell it is possible to get a game like this with the correct site by simply choosing it from your options screen found in "TEAMOPTIONS".

I still recommend using "Zero" slider settings and for a CPU vs CPU game try these they've given me enjoyment and provide an entertaining game for the CPU to play out the Super Bowl so sit back and enjoy the game!!!

P.S. You may want to adjust the sliders abit but I wouldn't recommed by much these are calibrated to work with these rosters and it doesn't require much maybe a tweak or two if any at all but they are set to play out for realistic results so use them as they are or add a tweak or two you won't be disappointed!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
This is cool Rickster that you continue to update the rosters.