BrianFifaFan
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: New Video Grahics Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev5890
Thats not what EA should do IMO..

Have 3 or 4 people allowed in a online match. I want the option as a fan watching my 2 friends play...to sit wherever i want to in the stadium. And watch my friends duke it out from that point of view.

but EA wont do it..
That's a cool idea. Kinda like Gotham TV. Now EA/ESPN want to generate revenues? Sell online seats to the Madden Bowl. Not the Madden Community day. They'd have to come up with the CPU vs. CPU mode first. And make it where you could use one of the panning stadium cameras to give a vantage point. In a fixed position, of course. Heck, they are hyping being able to find your own seat. How about being able to watch it from that seat?

And on the aspect of presentation, EA should really add more life to the stadiums if that is their focus. Don't have all off the fans in the seats. Have some watching from the skywalks, or walking to the concessions. Not all people are sitting in their seats. The stadiums actually look kinda dead on the pans of them. And there are live bands a lot of the stadiums. The Star Spangled Banner plays, jets fly over. All kinds of things that could really bring the experience to life. And they could be rendered cutscenes. Take a page from 2k on the fans walking in. Have a key player, with some commentary by the Radio Guy. And maybe they could do the home teams offense and away team's defense Starting lineups. The power is there, please use it. Man, there is so much that could and hopefully will be done with this game....

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)