Old 08-06-2006, 06:32 PM   #19
AirLobo23
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: 360 Edits- dkrause

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrapinman
Legally if Fairdale Kings never copyrighted his material or doesnt own the rights to his site and materials that are included as such... You can't regulate the copying and re-production of his rosters. In a nutshell if you happen to delete the post and or discontinue ones membership for not giving him credit, they can take legal action against this site... If this is a pressing issue please post a disclaimer under every post that a member creates this way there will be no confusion.

to avoid such mishaps... being a moderator you must spmetimes show moderation in dealing with members... just something to think about!

I dont want to start a commotion but just let the whole naming thing go... I'm a lawyer so if you wish to argue semantics, ownership and propritary disclosure then feel free to PM or email me.

hahahaha, you guys are to much.... does common sense EVER come into play ?

Guy # 1 spends countless hours editing player names.

Guy # 2 takes guy #1's hardwork and builds off of it.

Now, all the f'in legal bs aside, don't you think guy #1 is deserving of a little credit?

Guy #2 is deserving of credit as well, but he better damn make sure he's pointing out where he got his rosters from.

Sheesh, I just find it laughable you claim you're a lawyer and make a post like this....it's about right and wrong, not about ownership of rosters!

Last edited by AirLobo23; 08-06-2006 at 06:34 PM.