mizzou79
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Mizzou79's AA Sliders (Xbox Dynasty Log) LONG

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan

This is how I play though:
Offense
I only control the QB and the HB. On passing plays, I let the cpu control my WR from the catch to the endzone...if we score.

I'm thinking of only controlling the QB on the option as well since on the option you actually have control of the QB whereas on a give, toss or sweep you don't actually have control of the QB.

Defense
I only control 1 player. I never switch from whomever I'm controlling at the snap of the ball and I tend to control the DT.
My play style is basically the same as yours Nolefan. I never manually catch with my wide receivers but I do take control of them after they have the ball. When I run the option (rarely) I control both the Quarterback and Halfback.

On defense I always move my icon to the Free Safety or Strong Safety. Most of the time I will let the CPU control the defense but I will jump in to swat a pass away or make a tackle some of the time. If you're controlling a player on your defensive line be very careful about using jump the snap as it will really alter the amount of production you will get out of the CPU. With my sliders set the way they are, you will be able to demolish the CPU's offensive line almost every time using jump the snap.