Old 10-18-2006, 09:37 AM   #27
rudyjuly2
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: AA PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
Capone (or anyone else who has tried these), do cupcakes play like cupcakes, and do top 10 teams play like top 10 teams? My frustration in my last season(with Auburn) was that I easily beat Florida and Alabama, but struggled with Ark St and Ole Miss and got thoroughly whipped by Tulane. I am not saying these suprises shouldn't ever happen, but for me it was about 1/2 the games.
I'm not sure sliders will solve that. I think momentum and definately home field advantage play a much bigger role in that. I find that I can struggle on the road and have an advantage at home. I think home teams get roughly a "half grade boost". A B- team may become a B or B+ team at home. Do you ever struggle with poor teams at home? I personally think that aspect is done well. Momentum can lead to blowouts but I am dealing with it fairly well for me.

Have you tried playing with HFA off? It usually leads to closer contests but you don't have the crowd effect. Many people turned HFA off in '06 because of this although I didn't mind it (on AA).