Old 10-18-2006, 02:13 PM   #29
capone2117
Rookie

capone2117's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: AA PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
Capone (or anyone else who has tried these), do cupcakes play like cupcakes, and do top 10 teams play like top 10 teams? My frustration in my last season(with Auburn) was that I easily beat Florida and Alabama, but struggled with Ark St and Ole Miss and got thoroughly whipped by Tulane. I am not saying these suprises shouldn't ever happen, but for me it was about 1/2 the games.
Do you play back to back games without saving and restarting? This is one of those things that might help...For instance, your playing Florida and they have a bad day...you win 28-3, absolutely dominating the game...the cpu picks up that you are "too good" for the cpu and allows teams like ark st or ole miss to step up their game...this in turn makes you struggle and changes the way a fun game should play...play a game, save, then restart your ps2 or xbox...it only takes a few seconds of load time and bam! the cpu wont have all the previous games tendencies, which allows you to have a game without a subpar team playing like a juggernaut...
I love these sliders and my house rules...I've never been happier with a set than I am now...HONESTLY...
I lose games, I win games, stats are in check, recruiting is still going well and realistically, injuries and suspensions allow for a realistic feel to changes in your roster, 10+play drives happen more than once per team per game(happen frequently honestly), and most of all, this is the most realistic feel to a game I've ever had!!!