View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 12:06 PM   #78
slapnutz2k2
MVP

slapnutz2k2's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmeu2000
Don't take this the wrong way but I have done the numbers two times now Players numbers have changed and I'm sure they still will.I have checked rosters and depth charts many times over and well not all are right not all have the same numbers for players not even the official sites So I know there is mistakes with numbers thats a given....

Now to players that should be and should not be on there teams I will not take IR players off the team...If it comes down to a high rated IR player and a missing 3rd stringer well that IR player will stay If there is a missing player of any significants tell me I will get him in there but you have to tell me what players not just say theres problems let me know what you have found so I can look it over and see if it needs fixing Its not just for me its for everyone so don't just say you got something help us out here....

I wasn't talking about people on IR. They can stay on their teams just to keep them out of FA during franchise play. That's fine but if you look over your rosters, some players don't belong on some teams and a few palyers names aren't spelled correctly. Too much to mention, I would have to actually go over your enitre roster to let you know what's up but I don't have that time to spare.

But I will tell you that you might want to check out the Bucs, Falcons, Cardinals, Saints and the Lions rosters off the top of my head.

I usually don't d/l other people's rosters so I don't get any ideas, but I decided to take a quick peek at yours through the editor. You're doing a great job trying to keep it updated but take a 3rd look next time at every player and you might be shocked.