View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 10:09 AM   #33
SoMiss2000
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: TO -- Does he return to Dallas in 2007?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugginns
Questioning Parcells? Eh. He has turned a mediocre team with a lack of huge stars (besides TO who takes himself out of the game) into one competing for the playoffs.
The same Parcells who's teams in 3 of the last 4 years have FADED in December. We backed our way into the playoffs his first year. THAT, was his best coaching job. Last year, we faded in December. Playoff spot on the line and we went to Washington and got blown out. This year, with so much on the line, we get blown out at home by the Saints. I don't even feel bad about that one because we were simply outfoxed in every facet of the game by Sean Payton and the Saints. Home game, FOR THE DIVISION and a possible 2 seed and first round bye, and THIS PARCELLS TEAM, didn't look prepared and they got their asses handed to him. I was called a bandwagon fan when I suggested the annual December slide during the first half of the Falcon game. Doesn't look like I was too far off. Theyll get the Lions in here this week and beat them like a drum and everything will appear to be okay, but we'll see different in Seattle on WC Weekend. Jerry Jones has given this man EVERYTHING he could ask for and is not getting it done. I know a lot of the blame can be placed on the players but it starts with the coach. If he's back next year, and changes aren't made, especially with Mike Zimmer as defensive coordinator, I'm going to be one pissed off fan.

I'm sick of giving Parcells the benefit of the doubt based on what he's done damn near 20 years ago. Bottom line, he's taking 6 million of Jerry Jones' money this year and ain't gettin it done! I would be the last person to want Parcells out but now, I am not opposed.

Currently Listening: The D.O.C.: No One Can Do It Better (evidence that rap music used to be good!)

Last edited by SoMiss2000; 12-27-2006 at 10:15 AM.