Old 01-04-2007, 07:03 AM   #67
LBzrule
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: Dieselboy's 2007 NFL Mock (Rough) Draft v.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
Great list.

I think the Raiders should get an Olinesman. Brooks won't win any SBs but he was hurt most of this year b/c of the line and that line also killed the running game. He could be fine for at least another year in Oakland. I think they will go with Quinn for the face of the franchise if they don't trade the pick though.

The Skins made a mistake by bringing in Carter to play exclusively on the line (just like bringing in Archaletta and asking him to spend most of his time in pass coverage). I think you're dead on with that pick, Carter or not.

Ravens will most definitely not be taking a QB in the first round. Unlike most of the world, they're happy with Boller behind McNair. He's better than many seem to think but that's fine, keeps his price down. They may draft a QB, maybe even on the first day, but no way in the first round. They always draft best available in the 1st round anyway so my guess is it'll be a lineman, offensive or defensive.

I'm thinking CB or HB or they will trade the pick to get extra 2nd and 3rd rounder for the Ravens.